Discover your future with a
career at Sacred Wind
Current Job Openings
If interested in employment opportunities, please email your resume to:
There is one job opening as of September 14, 2017. Resumes must be received by close of business on September 29, 2017.
Position: Customer Service & Sales Representative
Location: Grants, NM
Deadline: September 29, 2017
This position educates customers about Company products and services, and offers solutions to fit their needs so as to ensure customer satisfaction. This position requires an outgoing personality and the ability to multi-task. It also requires a person who can retain and effectively utilize knowledge of policies, procedures, service order systems, billing systems, payment and collections processes. Friendly and excellent customer service is a high priority for this job.
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required.
- One year previous experience in customer service.
- One year previous experience in data entry and/or computer work.
- Ability to obtain, retain and effectively utilize various technical data and policy information.
- Skill in entering information accurately via computer in order to meet the Business Office’s quality standards.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately coordinate with other departments on projects.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately negotiate with customers and handle sensitive situations tactfully.
- Effective listening skills with a high level of empathy.
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Must live within 45 minutes of Grants, NM.
- Bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish).
- Knowledge of and experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of use of a phone system in an automated call distributing environment.
- Work history that reflects stability.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based operating systems. Proficient in the use of personal computers and related software, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Interact with customers by telephone and in person, and offer recommendations of products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and meet Company retention goals.
- Effectively sell Company products and services.
- Process orders for new installations, disconnections, moves, additions, long distance carrier changes and other changes in telephone service arrangements.
- Enter appropriate information accurately via computer terminal; forward documentation to necessary personnel and follow-up with customer by telephone and/or letter.
- Coordinate service installations with customers and appropriate Company departments and other companies, as necessary.
- Process trouble tickets and communicate with Dispatch.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints regarding accounts, type of services provided or quality of service. Conduct an investigation, if required, into customer issues and reach appropriate resolution.
- Contact customers who have past due balances and make payment arrangements as required.
- Maintain a thorough and accurate knowledge of Company offerings, policies, and procedures.
- Meet Business Office objectives through practicing organizational and time management skills including, but not limited to, prioritizing work and requesting additional work when appropriate.
- Actively participate in all forms of coaching, deemed necessary by management, in a manner that generates successful change.
- Function as a team player in peer relationships.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Comply with all Company and governmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Interact with all customers and all Company employees in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function, or as assigned.
This job specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on business needs and conditions. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check. Sacred Wind Communications, Inc. complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act and EEO. Sacred Wind Communications, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.