Current Job Openings
If interested in employment opportunities, please email your resume to:
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Job Location: Albuquerque, N.M.
JOB SUMMARY: This position reports to the GM or his designee and is responsible for legal administrative and Board support of the Albuquerque-based holding Company, creating technical statistical reports, preparing legal documents, assisting with RFPs, etc.
- Legal assistant certification and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- No less than 3 years’ legal experience preferred.
- No less than 5 years’ administrative office experience.
- Experience in telecommunications’ business a plus.
- In-depth working knowledge of MS Office program, Word/Excel. Computer literate.
- Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking skills, and time management skills. Detail oriented.
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Team player, enthusiastic and confident, trustworthy.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under pressure.
- Current driver’s license.
- Experience in telecommunications’ business preferred.